Many thanks to the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation for their support this holiday and throughout the year.
Thank You All Sponsors, Volunteers and Participants
Thanks to everyone who helped out at the Fall Classic this year. It was a perfect autumn day for an outdoor activity along the river valley. Not too warm and not too cold — just right for a walk or run. We would to say a special special thanks to all those who supported us to ensure the day was successful. That includes:
- Servus Credit Union for their event sponsorship.
- The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation for their continued support and providing us with the Taylor Hall autographed Edmonton Oilers sweater. (The sweater was a popular silent auction item after the run.)
- The Running Room for organizing the run
- McCallumn Printing for their help with printing of our promotional materials.
- Hök Nik Creative for helping us get the word out in print and on the web,.
- Inner City staff who helped with preparations and on the day.
- All the volunteers that worked hard to ensure the day went smoothly.
The support and energy that was demonstrated by those listed (and those behind the scenes - such as our Board and many others ) was much appreciated.
Run or Walk for Community Change
The Fall Classic 5 & 10 miler road race is celebrating its thirtieth year and like last year Inner City high School is the benefiting charity. This is one of the longest lasting running events in Edmonton. Watch for upcoming announcements about the celebration and how you can help us keep helping inner city youth reach their full potential.