At Christmas time our Edmonton team assembles a backpack full of necessities and a few treats for each youth in our programs. Each pack generally contains bus tickets, $50 in assorted gift cards for food and necessities, $25 in movie tickets, gloves, a hat, socks, chocolate bars and sometimes blankets. We balance the bags carefully to ensure that the offerings are appropriate and nearly identical.
We rely on cash donations supplement our programming so that youth can move forward. We are also grateful to thoughtful donors who wish to brighten our youths' season with new items that bring holiday cheer.
We divide the donations we receive evenly among our youth.
Our Wish List
Here are the items we need to supplement what we have already received.
- Gift cards: Subway, Shoppers, Safeway, etc.
- $10, $15, $20, $25 and up
- Movie passes
- Men's & Women's gloves - all sizes
- Men's & Women's socks
- Men's & Women’s hygiene products
- Portable phone chargers/power banks
- Chocolate bars/Christmas candy - nut free, no gum
- Other gifts that promote Christmas cheer are also appreciated!
Please contact us to discuss your items and arrange a time with our staff for you to drop them off. Please leave all donations unwrapped and please do not pre-package your donations into individual gifts for our youths.
Or Donate Online
You can also make an online donation by visiting Canada Helps and donating to us through their service.
We thank you for your support.