Thank You All Sponsors, Volunteers and Participants
Thanks to everyone who helped out at the Fall Classic this year. It was a perfect autumn day for an outdoor activity along the river valley. Not too warm and not too cold — just right for a walk or run. We would to say a special special thanks to all those who supported us to ensure the day was successful. That includes:
- Servus Credit Union for their event sponsorship.
- The Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation for their continued support and providing us with the Taylor Hall autographed Edmonton Oilers sweater. (The sweater was a popular silent auction item after the run.)
- The Running Room for organizing the run
- McCallumn Printing for their help with printing of our promotional materials.
- Hök Nik Creative for helping us get the word out in print and on the web,.
- Inner City staff who helped with preparations and on the day.
- All the volunteers that worked hard to ensure the day went smoothly.
The support and energy that was demonstrated by those listed (and those behind the scenes - such as our Board and many others ) was much appreciated.